BIGDEE , RADIO HIS FIRST LOVE

               RADIO HIS FIRST LOVE

Bigdee is a friendly tall guy by the name of DANIEL THUBAKGALE who was born & bred in SETTLERS (Limpopo) but currently his family has moved to Troya(MPUMALANGA)

My love for the radio
developed around 2005 , at that time I used to listen to a community radio known as MCRS.  At that time I didn't know where to start untill I come to Gauteng(Springs) Where I met a friend who is a former producer of Guluva entertainment by the name of Enoch Mabasa. Am looking foward to see my self in future as part of METRO FM or THOBELA FM presenter.

For now am still hustling to do media studies and also to find an opportunity in the COMMUNITY RADIO STATION to develop or either to upgrade my skills.

To listen to his recorded Radio Audio click on the link & download
        ⬇
http://fileboxer.co.za/up/P18XDqTh


Do you have story to tell ? You're an artist /musician , poet ,you working on a new project?

Send your article / story here
Email: regalismrecords96@gmail.com
Contact: +27782839336(WhatsApp only)

Comments