PETER THE STORY TELLER

     PETER THE STORY TELLER


My Name is Peter Phuti Mokgehle Born in 1996 04 April at Tembisa hospital.
Growing up in a rough township has built me mentally.
When I was in Grade 5
i saw a comic book that only captures pictures but those were telling a story so I decided to narrate a story based on those pictures but I wasn't aware that there is something special about so my class teacher was impressed and presented my work to the class.

Sadly I didn't have a mentor who was supposed to cook me to another levels of writing. In all my teenage I was involved in sports like rugby, karate and valley ball but those things were not meant for me judging my performance. Underground hip hop has been my thing since gained awareness as a child and remember underground rap it's all about passing a message to people especially those who are in the ghetto so that's when I started rapping. Battling and freestyling at school, so it happened that when I was 14 I had nightmares every night I went to bed I really suffered a lot that's when I took my struggle into something that will free me maybe people might understand why I don't like being around them but I stay alone quite in most cases.

I started doing Gothic rap and recording to other people who understood Gothic rap it was good but for others all they can say is to criticize and say bad things
about it. When I was 16 I was writing stories on (mxit) and people would ask me for more and some of those stories were things I ysaw in my nightmares to me it was like 'wow' people in my nightmares time went by time went by.
2014 I opened a Facebook page 'Peter the storyteller' and most of my followers enjoyed my stories asking for more and others were asking me advices. To me it brought happiness i mean if people ask me guidance it means there's something special about me. So it happened in a story one day some people were challenging saying I'm 'weak' in what I'm doing so I wanted to prove them wrong and I wrote a story 'firgiveness' in 6minutes and  within an hour it was a full recorded story.

I sent that story to my fans through whatsApp that's when I was glorified and they asked for more and I can say that's how the storytelling and motivating was born through my fans because if it wasn't them I wouldn't take it serious. I deleted my Gothic rap songs at some point I regret deleting them because they were part of me but I didn't stop as today I take my  nightmares into my storytelling stories. All I can say is that find your talent before you die no matter how crazy it may sound but nevermind bad mouth just do your thing because my talent is strange, I was bo rn to write gothical words and no critics can shake me that's what I am.


Do you have story to tell?
Contact: Ishmael Mawesh Masemola
Cell: 078 283 9336
Email: regalismrecords96@gmail.com

Comments