KEDIBONE PREACHES CHRISTIAN GOSPEL

Article by: Mashabela Enock
Publisher: Regalism News

KEDIBONE PREACHE CHRISTIAN GOSPEL

I'm Kedibone Mmabatho Mahlakwane from Burgersford Ga Phasha,I Grew Up at Ga-Phasha ,
I was staying with my Grandparents my mother was working in Pretoria then my Grandparents they were Taking care of me while my mother was Away . They were  always amiable & amorous to me and what i love a lot about them they taught me to pray,Prayer was my everyday activity teaching me word of God  everyday.

I Started School at Makgalanoto primary school in 2000 situated at Burgersford .I passed my grade 7 then I started 8 at David Hellen Peta high school in Gauteng Pretoria I Completed my grade 12 in 2011 academic year But I was unfortunate because my mom was not getting enough money to pay for my further studies and I had to come back to Mpumalanga (Burgersford) to stay with my grandparents after completing my grade 12 because luck was not on my side

I loved singing long time ago, I was part of Church  choir & school choir singing soprano soloist so when I'm from school every afternoon I used to write my own songs on my private script book and sing them.
This was a true reflection that one of the good days I can sing and heal people spiritually

As a new  young Gospel artist I'll like to see people healed physically,Living with happiness and love we got from God especially in my music I'll like to encourage young people that nothing is impossible & also know that every single day know how God is great.Growing up Knowing that God is the only one who gave us this gift to have respect and show love

I remember one day in my bedroom alone thinking about how my grandfather loves a church a lot I remembered good things about him and I thank him to give me go ahead In music industry because he used to read bible for me thenthen
I started asking for his bible and "Difela tsa Sione" put them on my bed writing songs using them.I was like let me use them because is how God want us to live and follow his rules

I Remember the day one of my Facebook friend by the name of Jimmy Mokoena telling me that he knows me then I asked who are you he told me everything about him and mentioned how he like to sing too he also own recording label so Indeed we had long conversation until asked me to sing one of my favorite song from Z.C.C ( St Engenas Zion Christian Church). I never denied because I'm proud of my church I sent him few songs  he listen to them then after he gave me round of applause telling me how I have melodious voice

He asked  "Kedibone how about start Singing Gospel music" I said no difficulty with that,that's is wat I was planning to do,I'm on it he said Ohk don't disappoint me I want to see you oneday somewhere in future as Known Gospel Artist

From there , his words was always ringing in my psyche "Kedibone Don't disappoint me"  I recorded my first song "Lerato" .Now I'm  busy with my first album "Tswarelo" with 12 melodious songs I can assure everyone that is going to be best album for the Gospel

With my family and friends prayer God will Give us wisdom our things will be easy with God assistance. This are the words my mom always tells me,And Now I can see how talented I am is possible for me to dream about hymns and wake up to  them down on my private script book

I love Gospel Music. Praise and worship. Traditional. Contemporary. schools churches I  name them. I like them all.

Gospel music is starting to grow on me "I want to create a bigger picture for a song or  form of musical project that Confession will be involved with,” says New talent "I also love the idea of being more independent and giving good Gospel music to listeners including myself, another option to release good music for my Fans and people who support me to do better like I do now because they love the title track " Tswarelo" from my album  I'm about to release not long but soon

Thanks to Jimmy  Mokwena, Nchabeleng Kutullo Edwin  For the song he wrote for me "Matshwenyego a lefase" and Mashabela Enock by doing his best to help me with Album Cover and All Graphic designs for music Under Sekobo SA Matepe Printing & Graphics,Promote my music and also how I can register my music to
SAMRO

Having  people who Support you they give you  courage and strength where you think of giving up because of people's talks,Because of them I gain wisdom of living with people who wanna see me falling apart from what i have passion on.


Do you have a story to tell?
Share articles / Poems or any crucial information?
Email: regalismrecords96@gmail.com
Cell : 0782839336

Comments